Vision, Mission and Goals
A superior study program and a reference in the development of management disciplines in 2020.
- Organizing higher education to produce professional and quality human resources in the field of business management and with a global perspective.
- Carrying out research and development of knowledge to produce superior academic work and become a reference in the field of business management.
- Providing services to the community through the application of science and technology in the field of business management.
- Organizing institutional cooperation with various parties to improve the quality and performance of study programs.
- Developing communication networks with alumni.
- Organizing organization, management and administration based on the principles of sustainability and accountability.
- Producing graduates who are able to compete in global competition.
- Producing works in the fields of science and technology, especially those related to business management disciplines that are beneficial to mankind, especially society and the environment
- Developing skills and expertise in solving management problems in the fields of Marketing, Finance and Human Resources.
- Adding sufficient knowledge of business management for students in the context of developing sustainable knowledge and education.
- Producing research and development that is weighted in the field of business management to solve business problems.