Vision, Mission and Goals
As a superior study program and a reference in the implementation of education, research, and the application of science and technology to produce bachelors in accounting. In 2015, it became one of the leading undergraduate accounting programs at the national and international levels that was responsive to the development of science, technology and practices in accounting at the national and international levels, consistently based on the principles of learning and growth.
- Organizing higher education to produce qualified economics graduates in the field of accounting who have high moral integrity and soft skills according to the latest development needs of the user community.
- Developing science and technology in accounting through national and international research and development activities.
- Disseminate scientific and development products produced in the field of accounting to the wider community, the academic community, and certain other interested parties.
- Providing services to the community through the application of science and technology in the field of accounting in order to accelerate the development of society at large.
Become a bachelor of economics in the field of Accounting who has the following competencies:
- Designing accounting information systems for service, trading and manufacturing companies
- Prepare and analyze financial reports
- Check financial reports
- Tax practices
- Financial and capital market practices